The purchase of an engagement ring counts as one of life’s monumental occasions. While you want to get this right, it’s important to do so without breaking the bank. D&R House of Diamonds takes pride in introducing you to one of the industry’s newest concepts in engagement ring selection, and it’s one that can save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
How D&R House of Diamonds Does It
When you purchase your engagement ring in a traditional jewelry emporium, much of the price you pay goes to covering the store’s overhead. At D&R House of Diamonds, this is never the case. Rather than maintain a pricey retail location, we choose instead to serve your jewelry needs from the comfort of our office environment. Here, we meet with you by appointment, working one-on-one to assist you in selecting the appropriate design and metal while passing our savings in overhead on to you. When we bring our passion for gems to bear on your selection, it’s a winning proposition all around.
Our Proficiency Makes a Difference
At D&R House of Diamonds, you deal with the owners directly, who happen to be jewelers. Our 45 years’ experience in the diamond industry gives us access to some of the world’s largest diamond wholesalers. We know diamonds, as GIA Graduate in Diamonds, we routinely couple our expertise, sourcing and experience with low overhead to provide some of the best engagement ring values in all of Las Vegas.
D&R’s Vast Selection
While we aim to supply the engagement ring you want at the price you wish to pay, we recognize that your needs are unique and personal to you. We carry hundreds of vintage and modern styles to ensure that your engagement ring will be all you had hoped.
Our wide range of models includes:
- Halo rings. In this design, a ring of smaller diamonds surrounds and adds its special glow to the starring gemstone at center stage.
- Pave and micro-pave rings. The pave design expands upon the halo concept, extending the corona completely around the wearer’s finger.
- Three-stone rings. Representing the past, the present and the future, each of the gems in this popular design will symbolize your exceptional relationship as it was then, as it is now and as it will be in the years to come.
Vintage Engagement Ring Designs
If you’re looking for a more traditional style of engagement ring, you might want to choose from our vintage selection. Here, you will find:
- Victorian rings. Between the years of 1837 and 1900, brides-to-be often favored halo settings in yellow-gold bands.
- Edwardian rings. This ornate fashion, known for floral motifs and platinum filigrees, enjoyed its greatest popularity between 1901 and 1910.
- Art Deco rings. Widely favored from 1915 through the 1930s, these rings often married colored accent stones with architectural designs.
- Milgrain rings. All the rage during the early 20th century, the beading detail of this vintage style is making a modern resurgence.
- Retro rings. During the 1940s, future brides of all ages were partial to transitional-cut diamonds in yellow and rose-gold settings.
- Mid-century rings. Beginning their reign around 1950 and continuing for nearly 40 years, heirloom engagement rings showcased antique diamonds passed down from earlier generations.
Once you’ve selected the features you like, we will use our software to create a prototype right before your eyes.
If You Want a Custom Ring
Many of our clients come to us with a certain design already in mind. If this is how you’d like to proceed, we will be happy to assist with your personal creation using the latest in Cad/Cam computer design software while you observe the process. Our access to a wide range of diamond wholesalers gives you the chance to choose from thousands of gemstones, one of which is certain to be perfect for you. If you’re interested in creating your own engagement ring, our custom design page will provide you with additional details.
Your Engagement Ring Your Way
At D&R House of Diamonds, we have but one aim in mind: to provide you with the engagement ring of your dreams minus the overhead that might otherwise put it out of your reach. Please make an appointment and let us demonstrate in the privacy of our office setting exactly what our 45 years’ of diamond experience can do for you.